Commercial Pedestrian Door Solutions From MCD’s Facility Solutions Team
MCD’s Facility Solutions Team, works exclusively with end user and wholesale customers.
This market requires a different level of expertise and service capability and MCD’s Facility Solutions Team responds to your needs with that in mind. Those times when you need someone to come to you, MCD has a complete, well-trained field service team. Capable of virtually any work you may require at your site, our field service units bring MCD’s quality to you.
Field Survey & Technical Expertise
MCD provides technical solutions for any openings that are in need of repair or are not compliant with building and safety codes. Our professionals will provide you with several suggestions and choices.
Commercial Pedestrian Door Solutions Include repair and replacement of:
- Pedestrian Doors - including Hollow Metal Doors, Insulated Metal Doors, FRP Doors, Automatic Doors
- Door Frames – including Hollow Metal Frames, FRP Frames
- Wood Doors - including Solid Core, Hollow Core, Pre-finished, Laminated Doors
- Traffic Doors and Bi-fold type Doors
- Lead-lined Doors and Hospital Specialty Doors
- Hinges - Continuous, Pivot, Non-removable Pin, Spring, etc
- Exit Devices, Panic Devices, Surface or Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices
- Surface Closers, Concealed Closers, Overhead Stops
- Locksets, Deadbolts, Cylinders Push/Pulls Strikes
- Kick Plates, Armor Plates
- Weather Stripping, Thresholds, Sweeps, Auto Door Bottoms, Drip Caps
- Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Flush Bolts
A Small Sampling of What Our Field Service Can Do:
Installation of Doors, Frames & Hardware
MCD can install virtually any type of frame or door that you may require. We will also demo out existing openings for installation of new doors and frames. All types of door hardware can be installed including locks, electrical locks, closers, panic devices and even thresholds, weather-stripping, flush bolts and more!
Repair and Rework of Hollow Metal Doors & Frames and Wood Doors
Including cutting in hardware preps for hinges, locks, panic devices, flush bolts, cut out lite kits and move or change locations for hardware preps. We can change the handing on frames as well as perform hardware preps. Field Service can even cut down your frames, re-welding, grinding, sanding, and prime.
Key System Maintenance & Installation
The experienced professionals are ready to help maintain or upgrade your existing key system. We can assure a higher level of security, upgrading your facility to a high security key system
Access Control Services
MCD provides a comprehensive array of access control services including system design and engineering, installation, and service Our complete access control solution provides you with a single source of responsibility for all controlled openings. In essence, your access control system becomes and integral part of the entire door opening solution.
Whether for new construction or an existing facility, our access control engineers provide you with the solution you need. Starting with a facility survey, we perform not only a complete system design but also future needs assessment, installation services, system implementation, post-installation support, equipment and supplies.
Complete Door Management
The complete door management system includes the wood or metal frame and door, and all hardware components. We have expanded our focus and capability to encompass electronic access control and security of the door opening. Our field service technicians can install, repair, and adjust the total door opening, including providing complete locksmith services.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of customer service, including timely response, competitive pricing, and high-quality standards for both product and service.
MCD‘s Customer Focus includes:
- School Districts & Universities
- Automotive and Industrial Facilities
- Hospitals, Doctors Offices & Clinics
- Public and Government Facilities
- Industrial and Corporate Properties
- Property Managers
- Wholesale Customers
- Storefront Suppliers
- Glass Houses
- Office Buildings
- Parking Garages
- Post Offices
- Casinos and Hotels
- Assisted Living Facilities