Air Curtains To Buy Now Click HERE! (800) 826-DOOR
An air curtain (or Air Door) uses a wall of air generated by specialized fans to separate areas of pressure or temperature differential. A curtain of air seals itself around penetrating objects so, in effect, the door is both "open" and "closed" at the same time.
- Seals out cold air at door openings while taking the warm inside air and recirculating it from ceiling to floor.
- Seals in air conditioning and seals out hot, humid air to maintain a controlled environment. This is a perfect application for retail and restaurant establishments that wish to keep their customers comfortable while shopping or eating.
- Repels insects, prevents microorganisms from entering building and helps to maintain hygienic standards.This application will keep help keep the bugs out whether you are in an industrial setting or a retail / restaurant establishment.
- Prevents the infiltration of dust, dirt and objectionable fumes from contaminating sanitary environments. This is a perfect appplication for an overhead door in an industrial setting.
- Offers invisible and unobstructed entrances to customers, employees, materials and equipment.
- Enhances customer and employee comfort by recirculating interior air for a balanced temperature.
- Supplements heating in the loading dock area.
- Maintains positive pressure in clean room environments and eliminates the need for airlocks.
MCD is a proud distributor of Berner International Products.
Click on Image to see Air Movement
The photo to the right shows the power of the air curtain as a jet of CO2, simulating a powerful wind, is deflected and the penetrating blast of CO2 is stopped cold!
Energy Saver Calculator